9″ Locking Welding Clamp
**COMING SOON FOR PURCHASE**
The Eagle Grip 9″ Locking Welding Clamp combines the unmatched force and durability of all our clamps with the added versatility of a U-shaped jaw, allowing for more space to work on welding projects. All our clamps are American-made in DeWitt, Nebraska, carrying on our legendary heritage of the best tools ever made.
The Eagle Grip Difference
American innovation, lasting performance
Our welding locking clamps aren’t the BEST just because they’re made from the STRONGEST materials. They’re carefully crafted to deliver the professional grade performance you demand for every job. Go ahead and compare Eagle Grip to your favorite tool. You’ll see the difference in craftsmanship and feel the difference in performance the first time you put them to work.
The Eagle Grip 9″ Locking Welding Clamp combines unparalleled clamping force and durability with versatility and a long life. Wear and tear is a foreign term at Eagle Grip. The welding clamp’s U-shaped jaw allows for more space to work on welding projects. Our American-made steel delivers legendary strength to Work. Perform. Outlast. Eagle Grip is here to make sure you never have to sacrifice quality or toughness when it comes to your toolbox.
Power Ring: Patent US D901,999
- 9″ Length
- Maximum clamping range 1.63″
- High quality heat-treated alloy steel jaws provide superior durability and strength for various welding applications.
- U-shaped Jaw opening allows for more space to work on welding projects.
- Clamps 2 points simultaneously to increase clamping.
- Narrow clamping faces aid clamping in tight spaces such as channels.
- Larger, more comfortable hardened adjustment knob with an exclusive coating for increased lubricity and smooth operation.
- Patented Power Ring provides increased thread strength and overall durability of the tool.
- Adjustment screw accepts a 1/4″ hex key for added versatility while adjusting clamping pressure.
The Power Ring adds strength by supporting the adjustment screw threads, resulting in more strength and a reduced chance of tool failure.
Yes. Although we do expect these parts to last, Malco provides replacement parts for the spring and screw of all locking pliers, clamps, and seamers.
No. We only offer these in 9 inches.
If you have ideas of a new product or think we should offer a different variety or size of our locking clamps, you can submit your idea using the link below:
To learn more about our warranty and the commitment to the quality of our tools please visit the page below:
Eagle Grip is in no way affiliated with the Vise Grip brand of locking pliers. Eagle Grip is owned by Malco Products, SBC headquartered in Annandale, MN.